Monday, November 9, 2009

Good news, Bad news, Best news

Okayy, here is how to put it as simple as possible...

Friday the 13th is gonna be the day my final test for driving license is held. Im quite nervous, seemingly cause I only had a 1 hour practice session. Too lazy to complete the other 7. So to me its good news :)

Next wednesday, 18 november 2009, is the day my biggest exam is gonna be held. SPM, the only 3 alphabets that can give you the scare of your life. Its going to be on for 3 weeks and it will surely be the longest 3 weeks of my life.

Finally, 9th of December is the date all we 17 year olds await anxiously to come. MERDEKA, our ultimate freedom, the end to our sophomore years, the start of a new beginning. We all have our own plans to comemorate the end of our form 5 year, which also includes prom night :) The buddies and I are planning to conquer one whole Malaysia, if thats possible ofcourse. Fun will be made our top priority and endless partying will be our daily activity.

Well, thats it for today. Do pray I'll pass my driving exams, and do well in my SPM.
Ps, I try so hard not to think of partying until my exams are over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment